||Travis Evans, TriHydro, Sheridan Wyoming
||Eric Graney, Inberg- Miller, Casper Wyoming
||Craig McOmie, Wyoming DEQ, Casper Wyoming
||Andy Frey, Fremont County Solid Waste Lander Wyoming
||Ron Taylor, Uinta County Evanston Wyoming
||Allen Griffin, City of Powell Wyoming
||Jerry Hamel, Pawnee Waste Laramie Wyoming.
||Michael McAllester, Baggs Wyoming.
||Diversion / Recycling
|Secretary, Board Member
||Sally Penton, Sublette County Wyoming.
||Diversion / Recycling
Meet Your WSWRA Board:
Travis served three years as President of WSWRA, and is the Past President and current board member of WSWRA. Travis is an Engineering Specialist at Trihydro.
Eric is the Treasurer of WSWRA. Eric is a Hydrogeologist and President at Inberg-Miller Engineers
Craig McOmie is a Board Member for WSWRA. Craig is a Manager, Landfill Remediation and Cease & Transfer Programs at Wyoming DEQ.
Andy Frey is a board member for WSWRA, and is the Superintendent for the Fremont County Solid Waste District in Lander / Riverton Wyoming
Wyoming Cattle and Sheep Producer Fifth Generation / Landowner In Milburne WY Homestead act in 1907 my Grandfather Albert Taylor / Lives In Evanston WY / Wife and two kids 6 grandkids.
- Avid Fly Fishing , Hunting , Mountain Man Rendezvous/ Love fishing on my 20 ft Pontoon boat. Love being a Grandpa
- Worked for Uinta County for 25 years. Facilities Operation Manager Uinta County.
- Master Carpenter/ Cabinet builder/ Construction Management
- Wyoming Solid Waste Manager for Uinta County Landfills WY
- Manager of the Uinta County Youth Camp.
- Manual /Automation Lock Manager for Uinta County WY
- Level 2 Water Operation DEQ License
- WY Dept. Agriculture Commercial Applicators license/Mosquitoes
- The reason why WSWRA is important to me is we are working for the future for our kids and community. My quote is “ Take Pride in your work, have courage, Always work for tomorrow”
Jerry Hamel is a board member for WSWRA and is the current President of WSWRA for the 22-2023 term. Jerry is a Manager for Pawnee Waste.
Michael is a board member for WSWRA. Michael works in Recycling and Solid Waste at the Baggs Solid Waste Disposal District in Baggs WY.
Sally is a board member for WSWRA and is serving as the Secretary for WSWRA. Sally works in recycling for Sublette County at the local Pinedale Recycling Center.
Allen is a board member for WSWRA. Allen works in Solid Waste with the City of Powell Wyoming, operating the city’s transfer station.
Beau Peck is the Executive Director for WSWRA. Beau works in the recycling industry for the Pro Recycling Group / Interwest Paper, Inc. as the Director of Marketing and Zero Waste Services.