WASTE & RECYCLING AWARD PROGRAM
The Wyoming Solid Waste and Recycling Association 2023 Conference will be held on August 21-23th 2023 in Evanston Wyoming. The Awards will be presented during the banquet, starting at 6:00 p.m., on Wednesday, August 23rd.
- Solid Waste/ Transfer Station / Recycler of the Year —an individual or a group making an outstanding contribution to waste or recycling effort in Wyoming
- Government Program 10,001+ population –Recognition for outstanding program or efforts in recycling/diversion
- Government Program Under -10,000 population –Recognition for outstanding program or efforts in recycling/diversion
- Private Industry —Recognition for outstanding programs or efforts in recycling/diversion
- 501(c)(3) –Recognition for outstanding programs or efforts in recycling/diversion
- Volunteer –Recognition for outstanding programs or efforts in recycling/diversion
- Safety — Recognition for outstanding safe operations in Waste or Recycling. Nominees should have achieved a safety goal as a group or as individuals.
*Nominees in any category could be eligible for an outstanding program or event. Any Wyoming recycling activity is eligible.
Neither the nominee nor the nominator has to be a member of WSWRA.
A panel will be established to review the applications and select winners.
Note: The Wyoming Solid Waste and Recycling Association reserves the right to choose the final category winner from all entries submitted.
Entry deadline is May 1st 2023. Award winners will be notified in June prior to the conference. Questions may be directed to Beau Peck (801) 381-3990
Send entries to:
Subject: 2023 WSWRA WASTE & RECYCLING AWARD NOMINATION
Include a description of the program, individuals, category, and impact of the program. Feel free to attach photos of achievements/milestones.